FAQ: How to Install .MOGRT Files in Adobe Rush and Premiere Pro

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, you've got your .mogrt file...now what? Here's a quick and chill walkthrough on how to install motion graphics templates in Premiere Pro and Adobe Premiere Rush.

Motion Graphics Templates used in this video were shared with us by community members Noah Crider & Austin Faure at SmashWorks!
Thanks, fellas!

Thanks,
Kevin

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

FAQ: How to Install .MOGRT Files in Adobe Rush and Premiere Pro

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, you've got your .mogrt file...now what? Here's a quick and chill walkthrough on how to install motion graphics templates in Premiere Pro and Adobe Premiere Rush.

Motion Graphics Templates used in this video were shared with us by community members Noah Crider & Austin Faure at SmashWorks!
Thanks, fellas!

Thanks,
Kevin

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 29, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

when I tap on the three dots I don't get the "install" option. I ONLY get "save template as".

please help,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to install the MOGRT file from Adobe Premiere Pro then copy the file in the Adobe Cloud Library and you're done. MOGRT files can be accessed via Adobe Premiere Pro and Rush. I hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Rush version is 1.5.38

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin-Monahanhas this feature been discontinued in the most recent update of Rush? All my templates that I uploaded were erased and no upload option seems to exist at this time. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  Just updated Rush, now graphics panel does not include Install template option! Help, Adobe!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, the same issue here. There is no 'Install template option' or for some reason, I can not see it.

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2021 0