• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fast playback (multicam) won't stop until end of timeline reached

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2014 May 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've had this problem for the last two days with Adobe CC (fully up to date). When I play my timeline faster than normal speed (hitting "L") I often cannot stop it until it reaches the end of the timeline. The only way I found to get out of this is by putting my computer to sleep and restarting it.This aparently only seems to happen when I'm playing an embedded multicam sequence that I am editing. A simple clip on a timeline seems to play, accelerate and stop correctly.

Video files used : 1920X1080 .MOV files from a CANON 60D DSLR camera.

My system is a HP Z820 Workstation with 16 Gig RAM, a Firepro V7900 graphic card and a Windows 7 Professional (SP1) 64-bit operating system.

Anyone has ever had that problem? Thank you for your help.

JFL

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 100 Replies 100
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am so sorry that some of you are still experiencing this bug in current versions. Thanks to everyone who wrote helpful posts and commentary. Unfortunately, the Premiere Pro team does not respond in this user-to-user forum, but they do read the Bug Reports and Ideas forums. Please address them there.

For action on this bug, please upvote and make further comments on this bug report. That would be the best thing we can do as a community. As a community manager here, I will also advocate for the issue. My apologies once more if you are affected by this issue.

This thread is locked.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines