Feature Request: Faster export times, please.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I share my suggestions or updates I would like to see. Ive use Adobe but my friend uses Final Cut Pro 10... #1 the render time difference is huge. A 30min video 4K, takes me 40min! Can you all improve this? #2 the magnetic time-line in Final Cut Pro is AWESOME!!!! #3 automate "Write-on" effect in Premier as well. The manual process sucks. Many times, I don't need After Effects.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Feature Request: Faster export times, please.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I share my suggestions or updates I would like to see. Ive use Adobe but my friend uses Final Cut Pro 10... #1 the render time difference is huge. A 30min video 4K, takes me 40min! Can you all improve this? #2 the magnetic time-line in Final Cut Pro is AWESOME!!!! #3 automate "Write-on" effect in Premier as well. The manual process sucks. Many times, I don't need After Effects.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool ideas! I'd love to see render times in Premiere Pro be better, as well. 4K takes WAY too long. Feature requests are filed through Uservoice. Would you mind creating a feature request here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/ and include the URL to this page in your request? Also, after you do that, you can post the Uservoice request onto this page so that others who have similar ideas can vote for your feature request.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I put in my vote for it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tuwandap,

Is your computer as powerful as your friend's Mac? Or do you have the same kind of Mac?

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not on a MAC. Dell PC... I planning to move to Apple

--

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now is not a good time to move to Apple. You see, Apple has already started phasing out the use of Intel CPUs and the x86-64 CPU architecture in favor of Apple's own ARM architecture. Plus, macOS 11 (Big Sur) was very recently released, with the initial final release being version 11.0.1. And there are currently teething problems between many current programs (including all of the Adobe Creative Cloud programs in their currently available versions) and Big Sur.

And with all of the cheaper Macs already been moved to the ARM architecture which requires Big Sur just to run at all, that leaves only the astronomically expensive systems (priced at well over $2,000 USD) that still use the Intel architecture and an older version of macOS (10.15 Catalina) for now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0