Highlighted

Feature Suggestion: A Program Manager Feature That Only Copies Files That are not in the folder.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if worded that clearly enough, but I often perform the collect files feature and I wish there were a way to skip the assets that are already in the destination folder. So that I dont need to create new folders everytime. That would save time and computer energy. And in case I need to backup my project, I could just simply copy the entire folder outside of Premiere.

TOPICS
Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Feature Suggestion: A Program Manager Feature That Only Copies Files That are not in the folder.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if worded that clearly enough, but I often perform the collect files feature and I wish there were a way to skip the assets that are already in the destination folder. So that I dont need to create new folders everytime. That would save time and computer energy. And in case I need to backup my project, I could just simply copy the entire folder outside of Premiere.

TOPICS
Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0

Have something to add?