Copied

Specs:

Windows 10 Pro

CPU: Ryzen 5900x

GPU: Zotac Geforce 3070

Memory: G.Skill 32gb

Storage: m.2 1tb

Monitor: Asus TUF VG1A 165hz 1080p

I've recently moved from my old mac to my new PC. I started this project to try and make the most of my new specs, however over the last 12 hours I've come into an issue when using this project. I can no longer even open the file without Premiere Pro crashing and not even giving a crash report afterwards. After opening the file, it moves to a black screen for several seconds, then all the windows within Premiere turn white aside from a few buttons. Seconds after that, the entire programme shuts itself off.

Desperate for some help. This project is highly sentimental and I would be gutted if the file is unfinishable. 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Is this happening with any specific project or with all of them? If it's with a specific project, then try these steps and check if it helps.

• Create a new project (File>New>Project)
  • Navigate to Window>Workspaces> Editing
  • Navigate to Window>Workspaces & uncheck Import Workspace from Projects
  • File>Import, navigate to the project file, and import it

Importing a project might take some time depending on the size of the project. Once it's imported, check if this new project is working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are your source properties and your sequence settings?  is your media on a local drive or on a network drive or on the cloud?  If either of last 2, try editing with media on a local drive.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines