Highlighted

File Date recording error

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The File Date is recording as 29th January 2019 for files created today (19th August 2020) in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition. (To be clear, I create a file and when I check the save date it is January 2019). The clock on my computer is correct and all other applications record the correct save date (Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office).

Is there a way to reset the date somehow? I've tried Ctl Alt Shft on strat up but that hasn't fixed it

Thank You 

Firstly, thanks for your response. It made me thnkn about the files I've been saving and so i gathered together a range of files nad checked ALL the date formats I could on explorer. I also checked Microsoft Office files having seen that they appeared to be fine. I then set up a test folder and put in various file types to see how they have been recorded. Long story short, ALL file types are behaving oddly for some date fields, so not solely an Adobe thing.

Further investigation has led me to think it's a NAS drive issue as files saved locally to my hard drive are fine and record as expected, files saved to NAS have unexpected dates for some fields.

Again thanks for your response and I think my question now needsto be directed towards NAS (unless you have any wisdom in that direction?)

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File Date recording error

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The File Date is recording as 29th January 2019 for files created today (19th August 2020) in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition. (To be clear, I create a file and when I check the save date it is January 2019). The clock on my computer is correct and all other applications record the correct save date (Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office).

Is there a way to reset the date somehow? I've tried Ctl Alt Shft on strat up but that hasn't fixed it

Thank You 

Firstly, thanks for your response. It made me thnkn about the files I've been saving and so i gathered together a range of files nad checked ALL the date formats I could on explorer. I also checked Microsoft Office files having seen that they appeared to be fine. I then set up a test folder and put in various file types to see how they have been recorded. Long story short, ALL file types are behaving oddly for some date fields, so not solely an Adobe thing.

Further investigation has led me to think it's a NAS drive issue as files saved locally to my hard drive are fine and record as expected, files saved to NAS have unexpected dates for some fields.

Again thanks for your response and I think my question now needsto be directed towards NAS (unless you have any wisdom in that direction?)

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us a screen shot of what you are seeing.

Are these New, Just created, Files?

How, on what device, were these files created?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 1