New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PNG upload of 3840 x 4320
Error “File video dimensions (width/height) too large.”

JPEG upload of 3840 X 4320
Error “The video bit depth of this file is unsupported.”

After I was unable to upload my file with PNG.ext, I went to export a new version in JPEG format and illustrator only allowed me to export my creation at medium (5) resolution, anything above medium (5) produced the following error. “Unable to export at this resolution. Please lower the resolution and try again.”I have created a new sequence and tried to upload the same file but was unsuccessful.

My explanation for the 3840 X 4320 is that I want to start at the base of the picture and pan up the illustration. I decided to troubleshoot by breaking down the two illustrations into two separate clips. I was able to import one of my renderings into the project at a different resolution of 3840 X 4320. However I am experiencing outside interference when I go to upload my other rendering at 3840 X 4320.

As usual it shows me the yellow screen which reads “Media Pending” but this time the picture just turns black when it usually reverts back to the original. I own all the rights to the artwork being used in my projects. What In the world is goin on here? Last week I posted about this illustration having an unknown red outline that popped up and somebody was kind to help me solve the problem. Best Regards, Devin

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 7.36.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-08 at 7.46.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-08 at 7.47.59 PM.png

TOPICS
Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File import failure, Project interference, Error, Error, Error

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PNG upload of 3840 x 4320
Error “File video dimensions (width/height) too large.”

JPEG upload of 3840 X 4320
Error “The video bit depth of this file is unsupported.”

After I was unable to upload my file with PNG.ext, I went to export a new version in JPEG format and illustrator only allowed me to export my creation at medium (5) resolution, anything above medium (5) produced the following error. “Unable to export at this resolution. Please lower the resolution and try again.”I have created a new sequence and tried to upload the same file but was unsuccessful.

My explanation for the 3840 X 4320 is that I want to start at the base of the picture and pan up the illustration. I decided to troubleshoot by breaking down the two illustrations into two separate clips. I was able to import one of my renderings into the project at a different resolution of 3840 X 4320. However I am experiencing outside interference when I go to upload my other rendering at 3840 X 4320.

As usual it shows me the yellow screen which reads “Media Pending” but this time the picture just turns black when it usually reverts back to the original. I own all the rights to the artwork being used in my projects. What In the world is goin on here? Last week I posted about this illustration having an unknown red outline that popped up and somebody was kind to help me solve the problem. Best Regards, Devin

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 7.36.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-08 at 7.46.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-08 at 7.47.59 PM.png

TOPICS
Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Initial import failure 3840 X 4320

*Second try to import failure at 3840 X 2160

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0