Highlighted

Files Copied from Iphone 11 pro will not keep audio when adding multiple clips

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply, I connected the phone, drag and drop to my pc, add to premiere... First clip goes on normal and had audio, then some clips will niot drag and drop with audio. The only way to get them all in is to batch drag and drop but that means I cant edit. I never knew what problems would arise from having an iphone and premiere for pc. Hoping for a a solution.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, How to, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Files Copied from Iphone 11 pro will not keep audio when adding multiple clips

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply, I connected the phone, drag and drop to my pc, add to premiere... First clip goes on normal and had audio, then some clips will niot drag and drop with audio. The only way to get them all in is to batch drag and drop but that means I cant edit. I never knew what problems would arise from having an iphone and premiere for pc. Hoping for a a solution.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, How to, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick5C11,

Sorry to hear about this. It seems like an issue with Source Patching. Please refer to this video to understand how to solve this. Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone footage are always problematic one way or another. try to run them through Handbrake first

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0