Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filming on iPhone and editing on premiere pro

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

This is mi first topic on this community. I am doing some music videos using my iphone and a blue yeti microphone. I start recording the video on my iphone and the audio using audition on pc at the same time. I transfer the video to the pc when finished recording and sync it with the audition recording.

I lose a lot of time doing the transfer and then the sync and would like to know if there is a better way to do it. Maybe directly recording everything in premiere or using a specific app on my iphone.

Thanks for your help!

Santiago

TOPICS
Audio , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all you're doing is recording audio on your PC, you could record directly into Premiere Pro. While Audition does have more robust controls for audio, Premiere Pro still has some as well, including recording audio right onto a timeline. If you don't need any features specific to Audition, that can save you a little bit of time.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/recording-audio.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be aware of the inherent sync issues that come with Variable Framerate recordings. Phones shoot some of the most problematic media you can work with: https://www.reddit.com/r/VideoEditing/wiki/faq/vfr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines