• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find/search for single asset used in any/all sequences (timelines)

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help. I modified an image asset ("un-box-li.png" for example). Now I want to know where in any and all timelines (sequences) that asset has that image in it so I can re-exporrt them with new modified /corrected source image.

How can I find which timelines that particular image ("un-box-li.png" for example) was used? I want to search for image "un-box-li.png" for example and have a report tell me all of the sequences (timelines) it has been used in.

This could be useful when a client changes their logo and you have done 100+ videos for them and you need to update their library of videos with new logo.

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried adding a "used" option to the Metadata bar in the bin in List view? There's a massive list of additional items you can add to the Metadata bar.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure I follow you on that. I did search out one instance of the image and then looked at its metadata but nothing mentions of which timelines/sequences it is used in. There are over 100 timelines in this project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to Neil's reply:

Customize List view columns

The columns of metadata in the Project panel List view tell various things about the assets listed. The Project panel can display any XMP metadata fields you choose, not only the clip data fields. You can select which metadata columns Premiere Pro displays, add properties to schema, and change the order of columns. Premiere Pro saves your choice of columns in the project file. The same selection of columns appears in the Project panel whenever you open the project.

• Choose Metadata Display from the Project panel menu, and do any of the following:

• To display all the columns in a metadata schema in the Project panels, check the box next to the schema name.
    • To display columns selected from one or more schemas, click the triangles next to the schema names to open them. Then, check the boxes next to the names of the columns you want to display.

Märkus.

If you can’t locate or change a property in the Metadata Display dialog box, Adobe Premiere Pro locks the property, so that you cannot change it. For example, you can delete properties you added, but not the properties built in to the Adobe Premiere Pro project metadata.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines