finding features

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i'm dead new to this whole editing thing and I've chosen to learn with premiere pro so I'm currently going off courses and youtube videos. I've come to notice that others have the same layout but a lot of different tabs and features in different places, kinda makes it hard for me to learn and figure things out. Moral of the story I would like to find out where the effects tab is on this system. I've already found effect controls in window but not effects in the project section which leads to stuff like video effects, audio transitions, video transitions, and more 

TOPICS
How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021
You can find all of the panels you need, even if they're not open in your current workspace under the "Window" menu. The "Effects" panel can also be called up with the keyboard shortcut "Shift+7."

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find all of the panels you need, even if they're not open in your current workspace under the "Window" menu. The "Effects" panel can also be called up with the keyboard shortcut "Shift+7."

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the post, David. The pro tip here is "use keyboard shortcuts." I think that learning the shortcuts for calling up pieces of the interface you use most frequently is great workflow advice.

Thanks, my friend!
Kevin

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YouTube shmutube ... there's some good stuff out there, yea, but a ton of horridly bad ways to do things.

Lynda.com has many good PrPro courses, and a couple months subscription will move you very far along. Pay the upeper level so you can download the course content and work along.

FMC Training is another one, very pro-level training and more expensive.

Neil

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines