• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fix "an unknown error occurred while opening the project" cc 2015/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021

Engaged ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you faced with "an unknown error occurred while opening the project"

first check your autosaves folder

God forbid if you can't open any of them either, then don't waste your time anymore. Those files are corrupted and needs some surgery and reconstructions on the XML core that needs programming skills and at the sametime knowing Premiere pro project's XML mechanism.

If you are able to deal with those codes then go for it but if you not...

I can help you fixing your files. just drop me a line "chooriy" at gmail.com and attach your project file. Soon I will contact you for further processes.

I'm doing this for about 4 years and there are lot's of successful recoveries of mine you can find in the posts below.

I'm very fast and will answer all requests so quickly.

Solved: An Unknown error occurred while opening the projec... - Adobe Support Community 

CC 2017: An unknown error occurred while opening t... Adobe Support Community

TOPICS
Crash , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Thanks @Mohsen_Aghaei for fixing my project! It was showing "an unknown error occurred" and working well now. Below is the screenshot of my timeline.Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 1.30.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you are back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pleasure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Mohsen_Aghaei for fixing my project! It was showing "an unknown error occurred" and working well now. Below is the screenshot of my timeline.Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 1.30.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a recovered project from a client from Turkmenistan (@Saparow )

https://we.tl/t-DyXJek8msM

new recover.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Mohsen! I've searched online for days to solve this problem myself. Luckily I found this forum. You saved me from having to do over days of editing! Much thanks. Here's a screeshot my recovered project.epic-recover.JPG

Recovered!Screenshot (337).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He was genius  i have try all the troubleshoting but am failed then i mail my project mr mohsen the resolve my problem thnxxxx brother for ur service ...Abhishek (India)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many THANKS @Mohsen Aghaei Mohsen Aghaei for recovering my project! Many weeks of editing I suddenly couldn't access no matter what I tried, but now, bellow is a screenshot of the recovered project and I'm back to work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recovered!

thumbnail.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mohsen Aghaei Recovered and working just great!

thumbnail.1jpg.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bro please help me with this I need the asap if you please can share your email with me I can share the project file with you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can reach me at "chooriy@gmail.com"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm now very curious, what exactly are you doing to fix these projects @Mohsen Aghaei ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MSg to Mohsel he is very helping guy ...after resolve ur proble u can help Mail ur project file to chooriy@gmail.com direct chat with this guy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a short question with a very long answer...

It is not about applying one single fix to these files. these files need a wide range of very exact different surgeries. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps a better question with your surgery analogy is: What is the body part that requires surgery?

What I mean is, what is it you are fixing? I see hints of XML files being corrupt. Any idea how or why these issues are occuring? And how you go about finding the problem and fixing it?

I can do the basic "change the proj file to be opened in a different version of Premiere" but this seems a lot more in depth. Color me intriuged, I greatly respect your knowledge and would enjoy even a hint at the direction you take in fixing these files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mohsen,

My Name is Mari i'm trying to open this file after an error that i got exporting the file, i about to cry bercause after tree days of hard working now i'm stuck in 0 again, i wold like to ask you if you can help me out trying to fix this file would be very appreciated. i'm sending youy the file at chooriy@gmail.com, thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.

Mari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, help me please

I have a problem with this project: https://we.tl/t-ES2hU51Nnp, I get this error when I try to open "an unknown error occurred while opening the project premiere pro cc" as well as auto-save. I saw that you were successful with several projects. I hope you can help me! I'm desperate 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mohsen_Aghaei I,ve just emailed you with a similar problem.... But bigger Lol

If u can hel me i would so glad. Can you save my life?? ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send me your file to my email "chooriy@gmail.com"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mohsen,

I've just received the above error message. It is a large client project, somehow I forgot to save a copy and need your urgent help since deadline is in 2 days.

I sent you an email with my project, could you please help me out?

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mohsen,
Please help me. It is a large client project. I can`t open it. I send project by mail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! @Mohsen Aghaei for your generous work! I've sent you my file right now. I'm in desperate need of your hlp. Thanks again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mohsen! I have already mailed you the file. Additionally if you want you can access the file from here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BLgbCjIuujai4lUFFnuYvhSezIyBOUbc?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines