Highlighted

Fix "an unknown error occurred while opening the project" cc 2015/2017/2018/2019/2020

Engaged ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you faced with "an unknown error occurred while opening the project"

first check your autosaves folder

God forbid if you can't open any of them either, then don't waste your time anymore. Those files are corrupted and needs some surgery and reconstructions on the XML core that needs programming skills and at the sametime knowing Premiere pro project's XML mechanism.

If you are able to deal with those codes then go for it but if you not...

I can help you fixing your files. just drop me a line "chooriy" at gmail.com and attach your project file. Soon I will contact you for further processes.

I'm doing this for about 4 years and there are lot's of successful recoveries of mine you can find in the posts below.

I'm very fast and will answer all requests so quickly.

Solved: An Unknown error occurred while opening the projec... - Adobe Support Community 

CC 2017: An unknown error occurred while opening t... Adobe Support Community

Correct answer by Vicky Nway | Community Beginner

Thanks @Mohsen_Aghaei for fixing my project! It was showing "an unknown error occurred" and working well now. Below is the screenshot of my timeline.Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 1.30.29 PM.png

Topics

Crash, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fix "an unknown error occurred while opening the project" cc 2015/2017/2018/2019/2020

Engaged ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you faced with "an unknown error occurred while opening the project"

first check your autosaves folder

God forbid if you can't open any of them either, then don't waste your time anymore. Those files are corrupted and needs some surgery and reconstructions on the XML core that needs programming skills and at the sametime knowing Premiere pro project's XML mechanism.

If you are able to deal with those codes then go for it but if you not...

I can help you fixing your files. just drop me a line "chooriy" at gmail.com and attach your project file. Soon I will contact you for further processes.

I'm doing this for about 4 years and there are lot's of successful recoveries of mine you can find in the posts below.

I'm very fast and will answer all requests so quickly.

Solved: An Unknown error occurred while opening the projec... - Adobe Support Community 

CC 2017: An unknown error occurred while opening t... Adobe Support Community

Correct answer by Vicky Nway | Community Beginner

Thanks @Mohsen_Aghaei for fixing my project! It was showing "an unknown error occurred" and working well now. Below is the screenshot of my timeline.Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 1.30.29 PM.png

Topics

Crash, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you are back!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pleasure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your welcome

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a recovered project from a client from Turkmenistan (@Saparow )

https://we.tl/t-DyXJek8msM

new recover.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Mohsen! I've searched online for days to solve this problem myself. Luckily I found this forum. You saved me from having to do over days of editing! Much thanks. Here's a screeshot my recovered project.epic-recover.JPG

Recovered!Screenshot (337).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have some problem with this can you help me 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines