• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flicker Issue from premiere pro

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to fix this issue it keeps flickering everytime i render it and export it. I call the Adobe support but they ended up my call. help!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flickering could be many things. More information about your footage and system would be helpful.

It is possible that it is being output differently than it was recorded. You might want to try right clicking on the footage in the project panel and going to modify/interpret footage/fields and pulldowns and switch between no fields or fields to see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Zandra!

Sorry for that. Can you share more information?

• What type of media files are you editing (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?
  • Could you provide a screenshot that displays the issue?
  • Also, let us know your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy1uaOlSMgc

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I still don't know how to fix this problem I've been dealing with the flicker for 2 months. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines