Highlighted

Flickering in video

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all I filmed by video using my webcam with Logitech Capture. They upgraded their software and I didnt know the right settings to use and the video footage recoded with lines going up the screen.

I have watched many tutorials on YouTube but the fix they suggest is to duplicate the clip and change opacity to 50% or duplicate twice and change to 33% and next to 67% but this doesnt work either. I also used the Anti Flicker feature in Adobe but that hasn't helped either.

I have seen another post on how to fix his but the moderator suggests a plugin that costs $250 and I am not doing that! 

This is really stubborn. Does anyone have any suggestions that dont cost money!

Thnak you

Sia

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Flickering in video

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all I filmed by video using my webcam with Logitech Capture. They upgraded their software and I didnt know the right settings to use and the video footage recoded with lines going up the screen.

I have watched many tutorials on YouTube but the fix they suggest is to duplicate the clip and change opacity to 50% or duplicate twice and change to 33% and next to 67% but this doesnt work either. I also used the Anti Flicker feature in Adobe but that hasn't helped either.

I have seen another post on how to fix his but the moderator suggests a plugin that costs $250 and I am not doing that! 

This is really stubborn. Does anyone have any suggestions that dont cost money!

Thnak you

Sia

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?