• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flickering problem with file export 4k progressive footage to xdcam mxf 1080i50 (interlaced)

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a problem trying to export a progressive footage (filmed in 4k with dji drone and alpha7s) in xdcam 1080i50. I've tryied using "remove flicker" or 4 point of gausian blur, i've tried also inverting field order but it always flicker. 

I attach sequence settings, export settings i've used and dji fotage information

Thank you very much

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!
Did you find any solution? I have the same Problem. 4k on DJI with 25p. Looks good in the sequence, but with exporting to XDCAM 1080i25 (same as 1080i50), it flickers and frame jumping around like kids. My only solution is to put it through Apple compressor. Even encoding with Adobe Media Encoder to 1080i25 BEFORE putting it on the sequence doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines