• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Following file could not be found during the Project Manager operation

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently learned about collecting project files into one folder using project manager, however as I tried using it, there is this error message that keeps popping on my screen.

jovanieb7199918_0-1611924433105.png

I tried nesting and rendering and replacing the specified file on the project and deleting thereafter (as new sequece has already been created) but then the error message still appears for another audio file.

I've already done my google search however no similar questions have been raised and answered. I'm using the 2019 version of Premiere Pro CC. How can I get this fixed?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to edit my post, but I just would like to add that I tried for another project, and the same error appears for a nested audio. I guess this problem is specific for that particular element in projects, nested audio wav files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @jovanieb7199918 ,

What is a "Nested Audio" ? Do you mean an audio alone put into a sequence and this sequence used in another timeline ?

If you have troubles with the PPro Project Manager, you can test and use PlumePack, it's a new plugin we are developing at Autokroma. Basically it is like a Project Manager with the same "Collect & Copy" feature (but not using Project Manager so there could be less problems on particular projects like yours).
There is also a "Trim" feature : it removes the unused frames of your timeline footages without re-encoding : you keep the same codec and quality : it's like copying a part of your file.

More infos : https://www.autokroma.com/PlumePack

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines