Highlighted

Font from MS Word Not Appearing in Premiere

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new (better) computer and reinstalled MS Office & my Adobe apps on it, specifically Premiere.

I had a project using the Agency FB font in MS word that was in my list of fonts on Adobe before, but now it's not appearing on my new computer. I checked Word & it's definitely in there, just not Premiere. Any idea how to fix this?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Font from MS Word Not Appearing in Premiere

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new (better) computer and reinstalled MS Office & my Adobe apps on it, specifically Premiere.

I had a project using the Agency FB font in MS word that was in my list of fonts on Adobe before, but now it's not appearing on my new computer. I checked Word & it's definitely in there, just not Premiere. Any idea how to fix this?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agency FB shows up in 2020.

Try: FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences. 

Or download the font from the net and install.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry it took forever replying, I didn't get a notification that there were responses!

Anyway, that preference reset didn't work. And for some reason anywhere I can find Agency online they're making me pay for it, which is especially ridiculous since I have Word. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that font installed in a word directory, or in the general windows font directory?

On my computer fonts are in C:\Windows\Fonts

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry it took forever replying, I didn't get a notification that there were responses!

It's not in my Windows directory & I can't find the Word directory? Searched my program files, and it's nowhere to be found which is bizarre because you'd think they have to store them somewhere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>didn't get a notification that there were responses

Check your settings

Click your avatar picture at the upper right
Click Account Settings
Click Notifications
Change the email settings to what you want
Click SAVE

If that font is (should be) installed with MS Word, you may have a Microsoft problem

Go to the Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find help for fonts

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0