Highlighted

Fonts missing - is there a way to find where the missing font is in my Premier Pro project?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the great guides for how to fix the missing fonts in a .mogrt, where I assume my missing font error is coming from. I just have NO idea which .mogrt uses the missing font (b/c the project i am working on using a dozen across multiple sequences -  and the ones i've checked don't use the font). Is there a method to search the project to identify which clip uses the missing font? (i searched for the font in finder already and it's not registering a match). Last bit o' troubleshooting I did which deepens the frustration / mystery. When I do GRAPHICS>REPLACE FONTS the missing font is not listed.

It is 100% just an annoyance - but one that I deal w/ every time I open the project and for every export - so yeah...

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fonts missing - is there a way to find where the missing font is in my Premier Pro project?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the great guides for how to fix the missing fonts in a .mogrt, where I assume my missing font error is coming from. I just have NO idea which .mogrt uses the missing font (b/c the project i am working on using a dozen across multiple sequences -  and the ones i've checked don't use the font). Is there a method to search the project to identify which clip uses the missing font? (i searched for the font in finder already and it's not registering a match). Last bit o' troubleshooting I did which deepens the frustration / mystery. When I do GRAPHICS>REPLACE FONTS the missing font is not listed.

It is 100% just an annoyance - but one that I deal w/ every time I open the project and for every export - so yeah...

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?