• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FONTS SUDDENLY MISSING IN PREMIERE

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded the STIX font family from the Creative Cloud and used it in several videos within Premiere Pro. Suddenly today, it was missing and being replaced with a different font. I double checked on the Creative Cloud and the STIX family was all still 'active'. I tried deactivating them and got the notifications on my system before re-activating them and that didn't work. Another problem is when I select the fonts in the timline to adjust them, not uptions appear in the Essential Graphics window. It will not let me even change the font. Of course I've tried restarting my system and don't have any overdue updates on Premiere. Any suggestions out there?? Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jon, it appears I have the exact same promblem right now. Have you found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Been having the same issues for years. Adobe haas so many issues,,,,,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines