Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP PLEASE!!!

I keep running into the same prompt on premiere pro, "a font that is required for this export has changed. Please restart export." I have changed the font so many times I cant remember. I activated the fonts in creative cloud, uninstalled and reinstalled the premiere pro program, and still it's giving me this problem. Someone please help!

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any other Adobe programs open other than Premiere Pro and Adobe Media encoder while you are exporting? Are you quitting any Adobe programs during the render? How long is your render going for? Can you give a little more info about your project, and your computer specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have any other adobe program running or media encoder running as well. Ihavent quit any adobe program while rendering. It's a 16 min 4k project and is taking about 10+ hrs to render on my MacBook Air. Yesterday I went to change my font again and this time I clicked on the cloud in the top left corner of where I choose what font I want and it seems to work if I export my project in section. It's working but I dont want to have to keep doing that future project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read some cases where this has happened to people with really long render times that they set to go overnight. Something to do with user account updates maybe? I'm not exactly clear on it. But I have seen people post about it. I hate to say it but I don't think the MacBook Air is going to cut it for speeding up your renders and making things easier on you. If creating videos is really important to you, and you don't want to run into problems like this again, I'd start but trying to get a more powerful computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree lol. My poor little MacBook Air definitely is being put to work. I did export the video in sections and put it all together into one and that worked. A process but better it get done than not at all. Thank you for your help. 

Aloha! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to help. I'm glad you were able to get your project exported. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines