Footage for Practice

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Familiar with the basics of Premiere Pro, I have a strong desire to learn more of the application but have had trouble finding footage to practice with. I havent found the opportunity to go out and shoot anything myself, and instead of just random shots, I would like to practice with more meaningful content that has actual action and dialogue.

I dont want practice uploading or shooting, I strictly want to learn the application and editing. can anyone provide me with a suggestion for free or paid for content?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Footage for Practice

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Familiar with the basics of Premiere Pro, I have a strong desire to learn more of the application but have had trouble finding footage to practice with. I havent found the opportunity to go out and shoot anything myself, and instead of just random shots, I would like to practice with more meaningful content that has actual action and dialogue.

I dont want practice uploading or shooting, I strictly want to learn the application and editing. can anyone provide me with a suggestion for free or paid for content?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

editstock dot com looks like it has what you're looking for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you might choose the paid option for linkedin for a month or so.  There learning component has some great premiere tutorials with media you can download.   Probably not worth it for an extended period of time...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0