Highlighted

Footage in both Source and Timeline plays in a Slower Motion

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned in the title, all my footage plays back as if the frame rate is set on all footage. I think this started when I opened a premiere pro project from a MAC. It's not laggy or choppy, it's simply all at the exact same slow pace. I have had Adobe support work on this three times, with no luck. They have tried things like Microsoft Visuals and all sorts. Currently on chat with an agent who hasn't responded for roughly 40 minutes. Typical Adobe support, right?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, Hardware or GPU, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Footage in both Source and Timeline plays in a Slower Motion

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned in the title, all my footage plays back as if the frame rate is set on all footage. I think this started when I opened a premiere pro project from a MAC. It's not laggy or choppy, it's simply all at the exact same slow pace. I have had Adobe support work on this three times, with no luck. They have tried things like Microsoft Visuals and all sorts. Currently on chat with an agent who hasn't responded for roughly 40 minutes. Typical Adobe support, right?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, Hardware or GPU, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?