Highlighted

Footage not imported like I thought

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy Monday yall. 

I imported footage from an external drive and started editing. Picking out sound bites, etc. Then when I removed the external drive it was all gone. Put it back in and it was all there. 

I do not want to start over picking out sound bites. Is there a way to transcode what I have already picked out and bring it into the editing drive?

thanks, 

Moving to Premiere Pro based on other messages

https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/17467580

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Footage not imported like I thought

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy Monday yall. 

I imported footage from an external drive and started editing. Picking out sound bites, etc. Then when I removed the external drive it was all gone. Put it back in and it was all there. 

I do not want to start over picking out sound bites. Is there a way to transcode what I have already picked out and bring it into the editing drive?

thanks, 

Moving to Premiere Pro based on other messages

https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/17467580

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

2 - all file links are broken when you remove an external drive... if you must edit from an external drive you also must keep it connected

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us what Adobe application you are using so that this can be moved to the proper forum for help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0