Highlighted

Format & Preset to Export File to Mobile Devices

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After creating/saving the sequence I want to export in Premiere Pro I go to File>Export>Media to export it.  What format and preset should I use if I want it to be viewed on a cellular telephone (not for uploading to YouTube)?  I want to export it such that when the cellular telephone is held horizontally and vertically the video file maximizes the screen both horizontally and vertically.  I've tried various presets and each time the video file was exported it was very small and could not be enlarged on the mobile device.  What can I do?  

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Format & Preset to Export File to Mobile Devices

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After creating/saving the sequence I want to export in Premiere Pro I go to File>Export>Media to export it.  What format and preset should I use if I want it to be viewed on a cellular telephone (not for uploading to YouTube)?  I want to export it such that when the cellular telephone is held horizontally and vertically the video file maximizes the screen both horizontally and vertically.  I've tried various presets and each time the video file was exported it was very small and could not be enlarged on the mobile device.  What can I do?  

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0

Have something to add?