• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame doesn't match after exporting

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm new to premiere pro and I just finsihed editing a video that was shot on a Gopro Hero 4 in 1080p. Since the videos appeared zoomed in when brought in to be edited, I set them all to frame size manually, which took a longgg time. Most clips are also nested and stabilised, but my problem is that when I tried to export the video, the frame was a little bigger than the one I was editing with, so because of the stabilization you can see the image doesn't always fit the frame and you can see black bars appearing. The colors were also messed up and looked way worse than the preview... I really don't know what to do, please help me. Here's the video:

btw , I exported it in H.264, selected scale to fill and 1920 by 1080

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVb1Xj9uak 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set you Preferences/Media default scaling to "set to framesize". That will fix this moving forward.

For that sequence, I would probably select all, then right-click, set to framesize.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank, you, but all the sequences are already set to framesize and look fine on the preview (no black bars), the problem appears when exporting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From which window are you exporting the frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The timeline I think? sorry I'm new to premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-06-18 (1).pngyou can see that there is a black bar at the top of the export ''preview'' but not the real preview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are upscaling SD footage to HD footage. Hence some of the issues.

What is your source.

Post screenshot clip in MediaInfo windows in TREEVIEW.

Why are you using CC 2015?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines