Highlighted

Frame glitch? Possible time remap glitch?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! This is my first ever post in the community. So I've been getting this glitch on my preview and I don't know if its a timemap glitch or not. I tried looking high and low on Youtube and on Google, but I couldn't find anything about it. Like it has something to with the reappearance of the last frame of one of my pre composed clips. At the beginning of the next clip I know it's supposed to show the first frame of it, but it shows the last frame of the previous one. The frame also shows at a random spot in the next clip. I also don't know if it could be something wrong with my time remap with the clip that has the glitchy last frame, even though I made sure it ended where I wanted to. Sorry if this isn't making any sense but heres some screenshots showing what I mean (and yes i am editing last of part 2 gameplay so please dont mind the comp names haha): 

at the first frame of my second clipat the first frame of my second clipfine a couple of frames infine a couple of frames ina couple of frames after 2nd screenshot, and i wrote the "precompose this?" before i tried it, and now that i did, it did not worka couple of frames after 2nd screenshot, and i wrote the "precompose this?" before i tried it, and now that i did, it did not work

I forgot to mention I also have twitch on the first clip, but even then I did remove it to see what would happen and it still glitched out. Hope someone can help! 

Thanks for listening to my ted talk 🙂

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Frame glitch? Possible time remap glitch?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! This is my first ever post in the community. So I've been getting this glitch on my preview and I don't know if its a timemap glitch or not. I tried looking high and low on Youtube and on Google, but I couldn't find anything about it. Like it has something to with the reappearance of the last frame of one of my pre composed clips. At the beginning of the next clip I know it's supposed to show the first frame of it, but it shows the last frame of the previous one. The frame also shows at a random spot in the next clip. I also don't know if it could be something wrong with my time remap with the clip that has the glitchy last frame, even though I made sure it ended where I wanted to. Sorry if this isn't making any sense but heres some screenshots showing what I mean (and yes i am editing last of part 2 gameplay so please dont mind the comp names haha): 

at the first frame of my second clipat the first frame of my second clipfine a couple of frames infine a couple of frames ina couple of frames after 2nd screenshot, and i wrote the "precompose this?" before i tried it, and now that i did, it did not worka couple of frames after 2nd screenshot, and i wrote the "precompose this?" before i tried it, and now that i did, it did not work

I forgot to mention I also have twitch on the first clip, but even then I did remove it to see what would happen and it still glitched out. Hope someone can help! 

Thanks for listening to my ted talk 🙂

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2020 0

Have something to add?