• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame substitution recursion attempt aborting after multiple attempts on file

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Premiere Pro to add subtitles for 5 different languages since April.
A new language was added this month. 
I had created a new project, added in the same video (MOV format) and the new subtitles (SRT format). 
This was shown. 

The video stopped playing half way. It was just a black screen. The subtitles still showed on screen though. I have shut down Premiere Pro, reopened it, re-added all the videos and subtitle files, and this still shows.

This work is rather urgent. I appreciate any help or advice. 

Thank you. 

Untitled.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aida,

How's it going? I noticed that your project file lives on One Drive. What happens if you move the project file to a standard folder on a dedicated hard drive? 

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, I had to re-download the video files, and import them into Premiere Pro from the download folder. 

This however is short term solution. 

I noticed that after I moved the downloaded videos into a newly created folder (even within the main download folder), this error pops up. 

I keep all my files in One Drive for safety. 

I hope there is a different solution to this than having to keep the files as is in the dowload folder. It gets cluttered very quickly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. I started having the same problem this morning for a short 2 min. news story. Yesterday it was working fine. Now I can't edit. The error message shows up all the time and the application quit. I could'nt export the edited piece neither in MPEG2 nor MPEWG4. The footage is MXF shot with a Sony Camera. I tried almost every fix I have found on the net but with no success. My Premiere Pro version is the last available, 15.5.  It seems to be an old problem and I'm surprised Adobe didn't fix it in the new release. I'm just stuck... Please help. Sincereley.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines