Highlighted

Frame substitution recursion error

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I want editing some videos I have this error : "Frame substitution recursion error attempt aborting after multiple attempts on file..."

I using Première pro cc 2020.

If you have any ideas ...

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Frame substitution recursion error

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I want editing some videos I have this error : "Frame substitution recursion error attempt aborting after multiple attempts on file..."

I using Première pro cc 2020.

If you have any ideas ...

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to provide more information.

Hardware

Specifics about the media that you're using (it's likely related to this, so be specific. Codec/Format, where did it come from? Is it variable framerate?)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. It has rendered my work useless. Last few days working on project no problem. This morning the cloud prompts to update premiere pro AND IT ADDS A FEATURE THAT CRIPPLES COMPLETELY WHAT I AM WORKING ON. 

How do I go back 12 hours to pre clicking on the update? 

Seriously considered ceasing my Adobe subscription. 

mark 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing a previous version is as simple as clicking the 3 dots icon in the Creative Cloud app and choosing 'Other Versions'.

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 14.43.50.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and even simpler, make sure that when you do the update you're preserving the previous versions.  That's an option someplace in the import dialog.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0