• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Framerate Drops on Export

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited multiple video clips together in premiere pro, all of which have normal framerates, but after exporting the video, the framerate becomes slideshow worthy. I've made sure the original video framerates were fine, and have gone through the export settings multiple times to find errors. I'm very new to video editing, though, and am hoping I just missed something? Screenshots of my export settings attached. I've tried these settings on both hardware and software encoding.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, after downloading all three images to my tablet, not one showed the information I needed to see. The Summary section of the export dialog, and a properties grab of the exported clip showing the framerate of the clip after export.

Reimport the exported clip into Premiere. Then please drag/drop images onto your text reply area so they appear directly in the reply. And I'd like to see one of the Export summary section and one of the Properties of that exported clip as Premiere sees it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 9.09.46 AM.png

 

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 12.15.10 PM.png

 Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I believe I have what you asked for? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look at your sequence settings!

You have a properties file showing 1920x1080 media at 29.97fps

Your sequence is 1280x720 at 6fps.

Your export is 1920x1080 at 29.97fps.

One of these things is not like the others ... !

I don't know how you got the small framesize and low-fps of that sequence, but there's the problem.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines