Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free audio in Premiere Pro?

Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This may sound like a silly question, but are the audio files in Premiere Pro free to use? A notice popped up that I have 20 licences. I'm a bit worried to activate one for an audio file in case I get some huge charge on my account! 😂 It just seems to good to be true that all the audio files are free to use.

Thanks

K

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm free to use it and won't get charged? As long as I don't use more than 20?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh sorry... I didn't really understand your message but I see you've an attachement. 😅 You don't need to see the image anyway. I'm just asking if the music that is in the audio section in Premiere Pro is free to use. I can add it to my video and then a window pops up and says 'Liscense Adobe Stock Music Track? This will use 1 or your 20 licenses'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines