• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freezing and performance issues after updating to Premiere Pro 15.1 - especially w/ captions

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I deleted the media cache, went back to , reinstalled the whole creative cloud and teh windows (i thought it was a virus) but the issue still there. Principally when I tried to make an subtitle. You have some prediction to fix it?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Marcus. Can I get your system specs, OS details, and media type?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Marcus,

I've heard new GPU drivers might help the situation. Can you make sure yours are updated?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Kevin. Sorry if I was a little rude on my last message, was not intentional. I was desperate to finish a project. I managed to use the version 15.0, but the 15.1 still not working properly.

I've a notebook win10 x64, Intel i7-7700HQ 2.80GHz, RAM 16GB, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti version 462.31.

Thanks,

Marcus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the 15.0, but it still crashes a little when i work. He come back after a while, but before installed 15.1 for the first time this not happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry! There might be newer drivers, please check and do a clean reinstallation of those. Close all projects. Choose Preferences > Media Cache and delete all media cache. These two steps should help. 

One weird thing that happened to some people is from installing a webcam. Have you done such a thing?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines