Highlighted

Freezy / choppy video on replay of movie while editing.

Engaged ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I imported a 30 mins long mp4 video and a dynamic link from Character Animator to Premier Pro.

I also want to do some simple text animation on Premier Pro for this video.

But I am getting a very freezy / choppy video in which the movie is not flowing correctly and instead it is showing me pieces of frames as the replay moves forward for editing.   

The Character Animator file is also only showing sections of the frames as the movie moves forward, but that isn't big deal because it is only a puppet talking, so I can live with it as it is. 

Timing the text animation is a bit inconvenient with the frames freezing, plus it is impossible to see an actual text animation on replay as it would show up in the finsih movie. 

What can I do to fix this freezing of the movie in which it is showing pieces of frames instead of letting the movie just flow on its natural time? 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Freezy / choppy video on replay of movie while editing.

Engaged ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I imported a 30 mins long mp4 video and a dynamic link from Character Animator to Premier Pro.

I also want to do some simple text animation on Premier Pro for this video.

But I am getting a very freezy / choppy video in which the movie is not flowing correctly and instead it is showing me pieces of frames as the replay moves forward for editing.   

The Character Animator file is also only showing sections of the frames as the movie moves forward, but that isn't big deal because it is only a puppet talking, so I can live with it as it is. 

Timing the text animation is a bit inconvenient with the frames freezing, plus it is impossible to see an actual text animation on replay as it would show up in the finsih movie. 

What can I do to fix this freezing of the movie in which it is showing pieces of frames instead of letting the movie just flow on its natural time? 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0

Have something to add?