• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From Filmora to Premiere

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a question. Is there any way to open a Filmora project (.wfp) in Premiere? With any program or maybe directly from Filmora, like the XML for Final cut? It is really important for me. If you have any kind of answer, I will appreciate it. HAVE A NICE DAY 😄

TOPICS
How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the project file formats Premiere supports: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/supported-file-formats.html#Supportedvideoprojectfileform...

Although keep in mind not everything may carry over perfectly if it isn't a Premiere project file.

Not as familiar with Filmora, but if it lets you export out one of those formats, you could give that a try. If not, you'd be limited to exporting out a lossless video copy (ProRes/DNx/Cineform) that you could pick back up in Premiere to finish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why do you give up Filmora to PR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because, Fimmora very good for newbie!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines