• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full screen issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I have a new workstation with one 21:9 ultra wide display (3840x1440) and one 27 4k display(3840x2160)
The ultra wide display is only for the timeline and the 4K display for preview .
I have a problem when I play the preview of my 3840x2160 sequence on fullscreen
It play full screen but the image seems to be cropped or too big .Anyway I can't see all the frame in full screen:
Can somebody help me please ?
Sorry for my english, I speak french

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

This can be because of the way the OS sees the screens, or because one is scaled. Is the 4k screen set to 100% in the OS settings for it, or are things scaled up there?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can be because of the way the OS sees the screens, or because one is scaled. Is the 4k screen set to 100% in the OS settings for it, or are things scaled up there?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thanks for answering, nothing was scaled up. The 4k display was set to 100% in the settings of the OS.
But I don't know why but something magic happened ,the display is playing fullscreen right now.Anyway thank you for your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend using a proper I/O device rather than the GPU for external monitoring.  Something like the T-Tap from AJA or the Intensity from Blackmagic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i'll try if something go wrong one more time. I don't know why but something magic happened ,the display is playing fullscreen right now.Anyway thank you for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to specify for Windows, it's really not clear that scaling should affect full-screen display, but it does:

In Display Settings --> Scale and layout --> "Change the size of text, apps and other items"

For me, I had to make sure that Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 were set the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines