• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full screen on Mac?

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just subscribed to the Creative Cloud and I can't figure out how, or why I can't go into full screen in Adobe apps. This is a deal-breaker. I have been using Logic, Final Cut Pro, and Affinity for most of my work, and I thought Adobe was the professional option. How do you manage a workflow with apps stacked on top of each other?  I can't even go through the beginning tutorials because all of the windows are on top of each other and I hate working that way, it's a mess. Am I missing a button or something? 

Why can't I just have the green button work?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot of 'issue'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.44.08 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a shot of what I am talking about. I found a "full screen" option in the menus of photoshop, but it was greyed out and unusable. I just found the option in premier pro, but there are no menus and I can't swipe between open apps. It's really frustrating. Thanks for any help! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines