• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full screen or hide toolbars.

Contributor ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see in the images, in davinci Resolve you can put the application in full screen without taskbar or top bar. How can I do the same in premiere?

3.jpg1.jpg

TOPICS
Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Mark,

Let us know if this tip by "Cut to the Point" helps you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark,

Let us know if this tip by "Cut to the Point" helps you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the commands work. Do you know the names of those actions? to find them in keyboard preferences. Maybe they are changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This tip is very helpful.  I have been using Premiere since 1991.  I did not know about this.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved it, the problem was the Spanish keyboard. All commands are placed elsewhere. Install the English language on my pc and it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just move to Premiere Pro from Kdenlive and am unable to find an option to make Premiere full screen. While I'm able to hide the top white bar (with Ctrl+\), this doesn't hide the taskbar at the bottom like I can do in Kdenlive. Is there a way to do this and make Premiere completely full screen?

Thanks,

Kaushik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Anyone Knows that How to Hide bottom Text Bar Please let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Anyone Knows that How to Hide bottom Text Bar Please let me know

By @Uddesh31777655pajm

No such feature.

Make a feature request in the Idea Board.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean the Windows task bar? As that is an OS thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not listed in the Keyboard shortcuts dialog that I can find ... but on my PC, Ctrl-\ works as the video says it does ... the blue Premiere Pro window bar goes away.

It would be Cmd-\ on a Mac, of course.

This doesn't work on your machine?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe premiere in Spanish, there are no commands to put the full screen, unless you know the name of the action to configure it. Change the language to English and it doesn't work for me either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This white bar of files and tools can also be hidden?

Sin título.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still haven't been able to solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's CTRL + ALT + \ for me, on Win10. There is no shortcut Command for this in the Keyboard Visualizer. It looks like this shortcut is fixed even though it looks like you can reassign the shortcut to another Command.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, as you may have noticed. That doesn't work for people outside UK or US. Do we get a discount on Adobe Products or what is Adobes plan on solving this problem for us? How many years more will it take to make a simple shortcut for this? It cant be that difficult.  It's just ridiculous how Adobe is treating us on that!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that I just saw this, techtribe. Hope we can help. Contact support via phone or chat for any financial restitution, OK? Here is the link. Click the chat button in the lower right corner for faster service.

The process for getting a bug fixed is to report it on User Voice here.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still doesn't work unless you have an english keyboard it seems... This cant be that hard to fix? And while you're at it, please make it possible to hide or change the color of the annyoing white file menu bar, it's been poking me in the eyes for years. Experienced users very rarely have to use the file menu bar anyways, they have everything tied to keyboard shortcuts, so just make it possible for us to remove it as part of our workspace settings? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you probably guessed I'm on Windows, I don't remember what it looks like on Mac, but I don't think it's white there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry iStormit,

I hope we can fix this for you soon. Can you file a bug report on User Voice here?

That would help a lot.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe needs to change the white top bar to dark gray, the same as in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not work with a dual monitor setup like mine. Rather than hide the top part of the GUI it pushes it to the second monitor. The video below does not show the bug just my setup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t7HxJn1AFQ

Is the touch screen iMac a good tool to benchmark touch screens? Will touchscreens replace control surfaces? https://amzn.to/2IuW0Gr https://amzn.to/2UzvKfS https://amzn.to/2IKTGKY https://amzn.to/2UuHCzt https://amzn.to/2Iuz6ix Links are monetized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iStormit: You install the language package of Windows Language preference so you have the option to change it to ENG US (United States) US Keyboard and then you go back to premiere and tap on  CTRL+Ç which will be read as Ctrl + \ and of it goes the program bar of Premiere. Then you change back your keyboard and all is good in the world onece more. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines