Full Screen Preview

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the option to have full screen preview automatically during playback? When you hit stop it will go back to editing. I swear I've done it by right clicking on preview and there's an option called full screen preview, I've done it a million times. I didn't know of any other way. Now I'm looking how on forums and can only find "toggle full screen using ctrl+` " but that's not the option. What I want goes in and out of full screen automatically when you start/stop playback.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't think i ever saw that kind of option.

==

What I want goes in and out of full screen automatically when you start/stop playback.

===========

when i edit timeline i look at that with most of the real estate ( monitors ) I have.

the only full screen that stays full is the video monitor off black magic card on mobo.

in that case you just look from computer monitors to video monitor but you have to turn your head to do that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

How many screens do you have ?

If I had 1 screen, it would be pretty annoying for me to work like this since I want to decide when I want to go full screen or not especially if I had only one screen.To answer your question, I don't think there is such auto feature like this in Premiere. 

If you have two screen at least, You can enable mercury transmit in your Preferences to show your editing full screen on your second monitor. You can add a shortcut to enable or disable transmit at will.

Let us know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines