• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fullscreen playback

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How could watching playback in full screen be so hard in Premiere??? It's admittedly stupid that Premiere have not figured this out yet. In Media Composer you just press command + shift + F and it never fails.

In Premiere is supposed to be the grave accent key, but what it does is turn whatever window I have activated into full screen. I've spent 20 minutes googling this and my conclusion is that going back to Media Composer is the best I could do.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Toggle program window to full screen: Ctrl + ~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This. 

And for future reference you can search for keywords in the keyboard shortcuts to find shortcuts you're unfamiliar with, or to bind your own.

Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts or Ctrl+Alt+K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As noted, there's a keyboard shortcut for making the Program monitor full-screen. It's pretty easy to search for keyboard shortcuts ... just use the search bar in the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog panel.

Typing "full" shows " Toggle full screen Ctrl/Cmd+` " on the third line.

There's also of course the "Mercury transmit out" ... which you can set to any screen including the main UI if that's the only screen you've got. I mapped that to Shift-C on my rig.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines