Highlighted

Fx button toggles off in Effects Control Panel after I toggle it on/export/exit the project

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have an issue where my Fx button in the effects control panel is automatically set to off for one of my clips on my timeline. Whenever I turn it back on and then save and leave the project, or export my project, it'll turn this off and won't apply my effect edits to the clip. Is there a way I can keep this button on and have my effects export into the project? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 9.44.49 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fx button toggles off in Effects Control Panel after I toggle it on/export/exit the project

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have an issue where my Fx button in the effects control panel is automatically set to off for one of my clips on my timeline. Whenever I turn it back on and then save and leave the project, or export my project, it'll turn this off and won't apply my effect edits to the clip. Is there a way I can keep this button on and have my effects export into the project? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 9.44.49 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0

Have something to add?