• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Garbled Audio Upon Export

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem on and off for the past few months, but I've always been able to troubleshoot myself. This time, I have a motion graphics video rendered out of Ae with no issues.  I dropped that video into a sequence in Premiere so I could add music underneath.  When I export from Premiere, all of the audio seems to have been replaced by the most awful digital distortion you've ever heard at the highest possible volume.  I made sure to match up sample rates and everything.  I'm rendering h.264 with the preset "Match Source Medium Bitrate."  Please help!  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file format is the added music?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.mp3 with a sample rate of 44100 Hz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Convert it to a wav file before importing into Premiere Pro.  Premiere Pro can sometimes have wonky results when using mp3 files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to convert the files, the problem is showing up in Audition as a flat red line where there should be audio.  No matter what format I use, I can't do anything with this audio.  The problem exists for both .mp3 and .wav files.  I haven't tried .aiff, but I bet it will have the same result.  This isn't the only project where I've had this problem.  It happens almost every time I use Premiere now.  Is there an ingest or import setting that might be causing this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back to the original source music, not the converted MP3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that, and I am still having the problem. I think it's localized to my computer because when I tried rendering on a different machine, the issue wasn't there. Using a different computer for rendering is not a permanent solution since I had to take up someone else's computer and time. Also it is a company issued laptop that I'm working on which means I'm kind of stuck with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out.  I did have a sample rate mismatch issue.  However, I thought Premiere was supposed to automatically conform to the lowest sample rate.  Is there a conform setting somewhere that I could check to not have to go through matching that stuff up every time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only say that I've been using 44.1 kHz music in 48 kHz sequences for 15 years and never once had a problem doing so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your audio gain up high? When I changed my audio gain from +20 to 0, it fixed the problem when exported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines