• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gaussian Blur - How to resize?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need some help. I'm using the gaussian blur effect to blur out a section of my video. Every tutorial video I watch using that effect shows when you first add it, there should be a sizing block around the effect itself where you can not only resize it easily, but move it around. When I add it, there isn't anything around it. It's just the blur effect itself. (screenshot below) I'm using the ellipse mask for this. I need to resize it and move it. How do I get that selecter to appear?
I'm using Windows, Adobe Premiere Pro 2019. 
Thanks!!
Gaussian_Blur_effect.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your monitor's scaling set to in the operating system? 100%, 150%, and 200% work well on most machines, but 125% and 175% typically don't.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and I can't find anywhere. did you solve the problem ? How?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would try resetting preferences and then re-open the project and see if it helps.

Here's how.

Press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching Premiere Pro. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.

To reset preferences and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the Shift-Alt keys or Shift-Option key when the splash screen appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines