• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gently Move Audio Track

Contributor ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm trying to sync audio track to video but am unable to move audio track smoothly. It jumps rather than glides. When I select audio track and grab and drag, I can't see the waves in order to line them up. When I use arrows, I can't line up the waves where I want them - they jump rather than move slowly. If I'm even describing it correctly. I've watched many videos but can't sort this. I've seen references to time units but can't find that either. Please help. Thank you. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 'jumping' might be because you have 'Snap in timeline' turned on - look for the little magnet icon in the top left corner of your sequence (timeline) panel. Turn that off - and you should be able to smoothly move the audio track.

Additionally if you need to move an audio track less than one frame (sub frame) - go to the little icon next to the name of your sequence that looks like three small horizontal lines. Click this and from the pull down menu select 'show audio time units'. Now you will be able to move your audio very precisely - down to individual time units rather than just a frame at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines