• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gettin stuck on export

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last update (Jan 2021), im gettin stuck exporting projects, diferent ones, when try to close the program it crahses and sometimes crash the pc, having to force restart, im pretty sure is not my hardware, corei9, 2080ti, 64gb ram 3600hz, SSD NVME2, 850 gold plus supply.

need a fix fast thxs.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Issues might be solved by installling the latest Nvidia Studio driver (instead of the game driver).

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/167762/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issues might be solved by installling the latest Nvidia Studio driver (instead of the game driver).

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/167762/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thxs a lot it worked, tho nvidia keep saying need to update, but i wont for the moment !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If 14.8, you may need one driver earlier as per Kevin:

UPDATE: So far, the only issue people are having is related to Premiere Pro 14.8, and Windows PCs running NVIDIA GPUs. The latest NVIDIA drivers from Jan. 7 seem to be having issues. Roll back to the earlier set of the Studio drivers to find better success.

from here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/welcome-to-premiere-pro-14-8/td-p/11747630?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much helped me ending my work. i hope nvidia/adobe find a way around this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines