Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting a Music-list in premiere pro

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow editors,

I am currently in the situation of having to make a list for the Songs that are being used in an Episode.

Is there a way to turn the tracks with the songs on them into a list that shows me title and duration of the used music clips? Sadly I couldn't find anything on Google. I know that premiere has a list tool for that, which I used in projects before. Is there a similiar option for premiere?

Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Export , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you looking to just find the clips that are being used in the timeline? Are all of your music clips in a single bin? You can use the Metadata display at the top of your project panel to show you where your audio is being used. Use Metadata Display to show you "Audio Usage" and it will add a column to your bin that you can see where your audio is being used in what sequence timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for the answer,

actually what I am trying to do is exporting a list of the songs with duration so I can send them to the people that will take care of the licensing of the music.

So I just need like an excel table that I could send them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Output a CMX Formatted EDL for your Audio Tracks you want to summarize and use this EDL to Excel Converter.   Created by a Clip/Still and Music Licensing Professional for this exact purpose.

https://clipclearance.com/edlease

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi & thanks for this info/thread, this sounds great as I need the exact same thing - any chance there is a version that runs on Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I only develope in OSX.

Suggestion to try these.

http://www.edlhacker.com

https://www.soundsinsync.com/products/ediload

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do, thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for me! I have a 60-minute timeline and this save a visual clicking headache so i can check my clerances! Worked well on my Mac OS!Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 4.45.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines