Highlighted

Glitch after rendering video

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• So theres something that has been bugging me. Im very new to premere pro and i was extremly pround of myself after making my first montage, i spent hours on it the prefect it to my knolage. Its the 3rd day of working on it and i decide its time to take it to after effects. I eport my video after following a tutorial on the best settings for gameplay. The video is dont exporting and i watch it back. When watching it back i see this "glitch" happening when i get hit the the game the parts around the border are getting "glitched" out. The whole screen gets this pixilated effect intill im not being hit. I will be linking a video so you can see what i am talking about. Im dying to know a fix so please help me! (look at the game chat, health, fps on top left, and anything that appears to be not normal.) Please help me!!
TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Glitch after rendering video

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• So theres something that has been bugging me. Im very new to premere pro and i was extremly pround of myself after making my first montage, i spent hours on it the prefect it to my knolage. Its the 3rd day of working on it and i decide its time to take it to after effects. I eport my video after following a tutorial on the best settings for gameplay. The video is dont exporting and i watch it back. When watching it back i see this "glitch" happening when i get hit the the game the parts around the border are getting "glitched" out. The whole screen gets this pixilated effect intill im not being hit. I will be linking a video so you can see what i am talking about. Im dying to know a fix so please help me! (look at the game chat, health, fps on top left, and anything that appears to be not normal.) Please help me!!
TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?