• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitches and unsynced footage in Premiere Pro exports H.264

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a few issues with exporting premiere pro files for a couple months now that began after a recent update. Exporting videos in H.264 1080p 50 FPS using media encoder made the audio and video unsynced. Video would be 2-3x slowed down but audio would play normally. Same problem occured exporting within PP. The sequence and export settings matched the source footage, all drivers were updated, tried exporting with OpenCL and software only, but still had the same issue.

I resolved the issue temporarily by installing an older version of PP before the update, but still had the same issue with ME no matter what version I used. However I can't get any footage to export properly in PP or ME with new updates.

This week I was attempting to edit 4k 60 FPS footage for the first time. Playback in source panel was incredibly laggy. Sometimes audio would play while video was stuck on random frames or skipping frames, other times there'd be no sound or footage at all. Playback resolution is 1/8, rendering in and out doesn't fix it, also tried proxies and that helped a bit but not much, "high quality playback" is unchecked as well. Then when I try to export in PP the audio will play just fine, however the video glitches, skips, or repeats itself unsynced with the audio. I've tried it with 2 different projects with different source files and get the same issue. I created a new sequence and pasted the edited files into the new sequence, different renderers, updated my computer/drivers, reduced RAM reserved for other programs, rebooted several times and still get the same issue. Rendering in and out gave me an export error so it wasn't useful. ME is having no luck with exporting either.

I'm stuck on how to fix either issue. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First: I assume that your system meets the hardware requirements for PPro, given that you have only started to experience troubles since you updated. Feel free to share details of your system, so we can all make sure that this is not causing this.

Have you updated your GPU driver through the website of the vendor? If so, which card and firmware version do you have?

Did you happen to update to the new version mid-way an existing project? That could be the source of your troubles.

Please try this: start a new project and import the previous project inside that one.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using an Acer Nitro 5 (8 gig RAM, ADM radeon graphics card, 2 GHz, Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500 GB)

I updated my driver through the AMD website and it got rid of the playback lag in PPro but the exported video still has the glitch (video footage repeating itself every few seconds while audio lays normally) but now it doesn't start until 1 minute into the video instead of the first 10 seconds, so that's an improvement.

Created a new project then imported the project into it then exported that way, still had the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines