Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitching at the start of clips since update v14.0

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I updated a few days ago to v14.0 in Premiere Pro. But now the start of my clips glitch all the time and it's even worse when working with 60fps clips in a 24fps timeline when speed ramping. I didn't have this problem before.
I already googled for solutions and the only thing I could think of is deleting my media cache but I've already done this several times but to no avail...

Can anyone help me? This slows down my workflow tremendously!

Cheers,
Merlijn

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Merlijn,

Can we have full system info and the media type you are working with? Are these speed affected clips?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar issues here.  Anytime I do a time remapping on a clip, it stutters and won't play back right.  On multiple clean systems.  Something with the 2020 update - possibly the code they changed to allow more than 1000% time remapping without nesting is my guess.  This one is a huge issue for me.  I use all 23.976 sequences, and all footage (prores 422 .mov files) are interpreted to 23.976 before i ever put them on my timeline.  As soon as I try to do any time remapping it skips frames and won't play back correctly so I have no way of seeing my speed ramps unless I take the time to export every time i make a change to see it.  Driving me insane.  I would have thought they would have fixed this by now - saw a photoshop fix already addressing some issues.  This one seems to be affecting a ton of people from what i've seen and heard in other groups i'm in.  I also tried it with some other .mp4 files from a sony and same issue.  Doesn't matter what footage i use - in case adobe support sees this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this footage from an iPhone?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, it's ALL -IPB 60fps at 720p from a Canon 70D.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines