Glitching in premire pro 2020

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with my premiere pro 2020. While trying to export a video to edit it started glitching VERY BADLY throughout the entire video. I am new to using adobe for video editing so I am not sure exactly what I need to do. I just bought a brand new Lenovo Yoga 7 today and I have been trying to fix this glitching issue for the last 2 hours. Is there anyone who can help me with trying to get this situation resolved. I even tried downgrading and installing the 2019 verison and it was still doing the same thing. So I would love some input on what to do.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Glitching in premire pro 2020

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with my premiere pro 2020. While trying to export a video to edit it started glitching VERY BADLY throughout the entire video. I am new to using adobe for video editing so I am not sure exactly what I need to do. I just bought a brand new Lenovo Yoga 7 today and I have been trying to fix this glitching issue for the last 2 hours. Is there anyone who can help me with trying to get this situation resolved. I even tried downgrading and installing the 2019 verison and it was still doing the same thing. So I would love some input on what to do.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 09, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anyone please help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you checked to make sure your computer meets the minimum specs

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

and tell us how much ram is installed and your source properties and sequence settings.

by any chance are any of your sources from a smartphone or a screen capture program?  if so they may have a variable frame rate which premiere has problems with

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate

https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the help. So the Ram is 8.00, its an intel core i5 with intel iris xe graphics. Not sure if any of that helped info. I will go and look into these links and see if anything helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8 gigs is the absolute minimum for Premiere and is often not enough for premiere to run properly and I don't think your graphics card meets the specs.  I see a few varieties of intel iris but nothing that matches yours.

You might try doing a "smart render."  go to your sequence preferences and change your preview format to something liek prores 422hq (a high quality format) and then render your entire sequence.  If everything plays back properly, export making sure the "use previews" option is checked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by render? I changed the settings there is a button that says maximum render quality. Is that what I should be clicking?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2021 0