Glitching Lines in Program Monitor

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has been ongoing for well over 8 months now and I have tried everything (to my knowledge) to try to fix it and nothing has worked. There are these weird glitchy lines that show up every 2 seconds when playing back footage on my timeline. They don't appear in the final export but only in the program and source monitors when previewing footage. I have updated everything on my computer and reinstalled all programs numerous times and restarted. Nothing seems to fix this issue. One more thing to note is that I was trying to screen record the lines using OBS to attach to this post so you can see what I am talking about, but they did not show up on the screen recording. I will record it with my phone and attach screenshots so you can see the issue. And no, my camera is not the issue because I have edited the same footage on someone else's computer and there were no glitching lines.

Computer Specs:

2020 Dell XPS 17 9700

Intel 8-Core i9 CPU @ 2.40GHz

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB w/ Max-Q Design

64GB RAM

2 TB Internal SSD

2 TB External SSD (for media cache)

Premiere Pro v15.2

Nvidia Studio Driver 462.59

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change preview codec: see how that goes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Switched between Mercury Playback (CUDA), Mercury Playback (OpenCL), and Software Only. All 3 codecs produced the same lines.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines